Effective May 1, 2010
- TermsYour use of the Web Site is subject to the following terms:
- you must be a person. “Bots” or other automated methods are not permitted to visit the Web Site;
- you may not use the Web Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Web Site violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- you agree not to modify, adapt or hack the Web Site or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Web Site, or any other SABOR ASI service;
- you agree not to use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Web Site without the express written consent of SABOR ASI;
- you agree not to upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs (short message service), or “spam” messages;
- you agree not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature;
- the Web Site is made available to you for your lawful, personal or fair dealing, non-commercial use only. You are responsible for using the Web Site and its contents in a lawful manner. You may print or download Web Site pages for your personal non-commercial use provided that you do not modify any of the Web Site pages or other content and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers. SABOR ASI retains all rights to any such printed or downloaded material, and only grants you a limited license to use them during the term of your use of the Web Site; and
- the Web Site and its content, and any application, product or service, including without limitation any HTML/CSS or visual design elements, may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, mirrored, used or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of SABOR ASI.
- No Linking, Framing, Mirroring, Scraping, Data-Mining and PostingsLinks to the Web Site without the express written permission of SABOR ASI are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Web Site, please contact SABOR ASI at firstname.lastname@example.org. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Web Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Web Site or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Web Site with the intention that such postings may be viewed by other users of the Web Site.
- Cancellation and TerminationThis Agreement may be canceled or terminated by SABOR ASI in its sole discretion, for any reason at any time. SABOR ASI also retains the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Web Site, or any other SABOR ASI service, for any reason at any time.
- ModificationsSABOR ASI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site or any part thereof with or without notice. SABOR ASI will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Web Site. In addition, SABOR ASI may update the Web Site to add, modify, and/or remove features from the Web Site. These updates may be made automatically with little or no notice.
- Intellectual Property Ownership by SABOR ASIThe content and “look and feel” of the Web Site is owned by SABOR ASI, copyright © 2009 SABOR ASI, all rights reserved. The Web Site and all of its content, including all the wallpaper, characters, artwork, icons, graphics, music, text, and all HTML, CGI, and other code and scripts in any format used to implement this site, any application, product or service is the property of SABOR ASI (and possibly third parties), and is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trade-mark, and other laws.
- No Guarantee or EndorsementSABOR ASI is providing information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service. SABOR ASI does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of the information or content on the Web Site or the information, products, or services at other sites to which links are provided. Therefore, any use of or reliance upon information, products or services from this site or a linked site is at the Registered User’s or Visitor’s sole risk.
SABOR ASI does not endorse, approve, certify, or take responsibility for information or products provided on the Web Site or on other linked sites. Any reference to a person, product, service, publication or web site does not imply endorsement of that person, product, service, publication or web site.
- Disclaimer and Liability ExclusionSABOR ASI DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, OTHER FEATURES, OR ACCESSIBLE MATERIAL. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR COMPLETENESS, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SABOR ASI TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE EXTENT SABOR ASI MAY BE FOUND BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY, THE FULL EXTENT OF SUCH LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE DIRECT PAYMENTS MADE BY YOU TO SABOR ASI.
Without limiting the above disclaimer and limitation of liability, SABOR ASI specifically does not warrant that:
- the quality, performance or functionality of the Web Site will meet your expectations or specific requirements;
- the Web Site will operate in a uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free fashion;
- the results you obtain from the use of the Web Site will be accurate or reliable;
- any defects or errors in the Web Site will be corrected; or
- the Web Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that SABOR ASI will not be liable to you or any other person or legal entity for the use of the Web Site or for any loss or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if SABOR ASI has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Web Site; (ii) the cost of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Web Site; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Web Site; (v) or any other loss or damage connected with or relating to the use of the Web Site by you or any other person.
- General TermsUse of the Web Site is subject to the following terms:
- SABOR ASI may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Web Site. Such parties are independent and SABOR ASI does not make any representations or warranties or take any responsibility or accept any liability whatsoever regarding the acts or omissions of such parties;
- SABOR ASI welcomes suggestions or other communications from users of the Web Site and wishes to improve the service it provides. However, to avoid any disputes, in sending any communications, you transfer and assign all ownership and Intellectual Property rights to SABOR ASI. Specifically, without limitation, all suggestions, ideas, concepts, messages, e-mails, samples, and all other content or submissions will become the property of SABOR ASI for its use, notwithstanding any statement regarding confidentiality or non-disclosure.